KanexPro HD25FTCL314 High-resolution HDMI Cables with Built-in Signal Booster - 25ft
The KanexPro High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet are designed with built-in booster for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. These cables have active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued or is out of stock. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power, since it is using the 5-volt from pin 18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
KanexPro HD25FTCL314 High-resolution HDMI Cables with Built-in Signal Booster - 25ft Features:
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- Built-in booster for active signal amplification
- 3D and 4Kx2K support (4-times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required
- Available in lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet and 100 feet
Why not buy this KanexPro HD25FTCL314 High-resolution HDMI Cables with Built-in Signal Booster - 25ft today?