Hall Research AD-340 Universal Audio Delay Processor
Hall Research EX-HDU Universal Audio Delay Processor
is an audio delay processor with universal analog (L/R) and digital (SPDIF) inputs and outputs. Both outputs are simultaneously active, enabling conversion between analog stereo audio to LPCM or vice versa. Delay time can be specified in milliseconds, frames, or distance depending on the application. Analog inputs provide +/- 24 db of gain for direct connection of low level mic as well as handling 2vrms line-level signals. The AD-340's digital I/O support 2-channel linear PCM, 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital, and DTS Surround encoded bitstreams at any sampling rate from 32KHz to 96KHz.
For advanced control, the AD-340 connects to a PC via USB (cable included). No special USB drivers are needed and Hall Research provides a free software configuration utility available for download below. Advanced settings include:
- Selection of Sample Rate for Analog input
- Display of Sample Rate and Audio Format (LPCM, Dolby, DTS, DTS-CD)
- Adjustment for: mSec, Feet, Meters, Frames (both 50 and 60 Hz)
- Temperature compensation of delay needed for a given distance
- SPDIF input phase lock, and integrity indication
- Choice for Auto-mute of Analog output when changes are being made
- Gain control of analog input and outputs
- Power status display and control (On / Standby)
- Ability to connect and control multiple devices from one PC (with user specified names stored in each)
- Front Panel Lock control so adjustments cannot be changed inadvertently
Hall Research AD-340 Universal Audio Delay Processor Features:
- Delay analog or digital audio in milliseconds, frames, or distance
- Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog conversion
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray sample rates at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48 kHz and 96kHz
- Supports 2-channel linear PCM digital audio and 5.1 Channel Dolby Digital and DTS encoded bitstreams
- Delay up to 510 ms
- Delay calculation based on distance with optional automatic temperature compensation
- Stereo Analog RCA inputs are ground loop isolated to prevent spurious buzz or hum
- USB interface for advanced control
Hall Research NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this Hall Research AD-340 Universal Audio Delay Processor today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).