Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-441-BLK 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 4K x 2K
Switch 4 Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display with 3DTV and 4K X 2K Ultra Hi-Def support
The Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-441-BLK ToolBox 4x1 Switcher for HDMI
is a compact and lightweight alternative to rack-mounted matrixes. It allows up to four Ultra High Definition 4K or 1080p Full HD sources to be routed to one Ultra HD display. Each Ultra Hi-Def source can be switched to the display using the front panel push-button control, the included IR remote, RS-232 serial control interface, or through IP, using Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface. LED indicators on the top panel display the current switching status. This product features Fast Switching Technology (FST). FST is a Gefen firmware implementation for HDMI products.Video Support:
Resolutions supported include 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 color space), 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 at 24 and 30 Hz), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA). This HDCP compliant switcher also supports Deep Color and 3D signal.Audio Support:
multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless formats are also passed through.
Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-441-BLK 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 4K x 2K Features:
- Switches between four Ultra Hi-Def sources to one Ultra HD display
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 4K Cinema (DCI) @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), and 1080p Full HD
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color (1080p Full HD)
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Push button control for routing sources to display
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control using a computer or automation control system
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- IR Extender port allows the unit to be mounted in a hidden location
- Field-upgradeable firmware via Mini-USB and IP ports
- Locking Power Supply
Why not buy this Gefen GTB-HD4K2K-441-BLK 4x1 Switcher for HDMI 4K x 2K today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).