Gefen GTB-HD-1080PS-BLK High Definition 1080p Scaler
Scale one HDMI source down or up to 1080p Full HD
The GefenToolBox High Definition 1080p Scaler allows you to scale one HDMI input to one HDMI output with up to 1080p Full HD and Deep Color. This unit can vastly improve the quality of the image by outputting the video to the native resolution of the display, bypassing the display's internal scaler. Video can be manually scaled up and down in all resolutions up to 1080p Full HD.
This product can also be used to downscale, making it ideal for distributing a Hi-Def signal to multiple displays that do not support the same maximum resolutions in an HDMI distribution system, while still showing maximum resolution on the higher-definition displays. It can also be used for DVI signals with appropriate adapters.
The GefenToolBox High Definition 1080p Scaler is conveniently wall-mountable so it can be easily installed behind the display. This Scaler offers RS-232 control and is field-upgradeable.
Gefen GTB-HD-1080PS-BLK High Definition 1080p Scaler Features:
- Scales digital video output up to 1080p Full HD and 2K
- Can be used as a down-scaler to support lower-resolution displays in multi-display distribution systems
- Supports DVI-D signals via appropriate adapters
- Supports Dolby® Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby® TrueHD, and up to 8 channels of LPCM via HDMI.
- Supports Dolby® Digital AC3, DTS™ Digital Surround, and 2-channel LPCM via S/PDIF and TOSLINK.
- High performance frame rate conversion engine
- Auto 3:2 pull-down and 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Digital audio delay to match audio / video timing
- Proprietary Advanced Color Engine Technology provides brilliant color, intensified contrast and details, vivid skin tones, and sharp edges
- Selectable audio input: HDMI, TOSLINK, or S/PDIF
- Built-in on-screen display (OSD) menu controlled via an optional remote control (sold separately)
- RS-232 control
Why not buy this Gefen GTB-HD-1080PS-BLK High Definition 1080p Scaler today?