The HDMI Detective Plus is a high definition display that comes with HDMI inputs using EDID (Extended Display Identification Data). Intended to keep a perfect sync between HDMI sources and displays, this device ensures that the connected Hi-Def source efficiently sends compatible audio and video signals. It comes embedded with DDC re-clocking technology that improves the reliability of HDCP handshaking. Also, with the Gefen Syner-G PC software or terminal emulation via USB, the installer can easily modify or manipulate the EDID data, as per the installation-specific requirements. This quick and easy to install device supports a full HD resolutions up to 1080p and has 6 pre-programmed EDID profiles and 6 user-programmable EDID banks for easily copying/uploading EDIDs.
Gefen EXT-HD-EDIDPN HDMI Detective Plus Features:
- HDMI Features Supported:
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus,and DTS-HD® Master Audio™
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip-Sync pass-through
- CEC pass-through
- DDC Re-clocking
- Field updatable firmware via USB port
- Compact and portable
- Records the EDID from a display
- Selectable HDCP pass-through
- USB port for advanced programming of features such as EDID management
- Configurable EDID using Gefen Syner-G™ software suite, downloadable from Gefen website.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Why not buy this Gefen EXT-HD-EDIDPN HDMI Detective Plus today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Gefen EXT-HD-EDIDPN HDMI Detective Plus or Call 800-841-9238