Gefen EXT-DVIKA-LANS-RX DVI KVM over IP Receiver Extend and Distribute DVI, USB, RS-232, IR, and 2-way audio over a Local Area Network
Gefen’s AV over IP solutions continue their tradition of providing high performance, scalable, expandable, and secure AV routing and distribution over a standard Gigabit Local Area Network. The Gen 2.0 KVM products offer enhanced performance, features, and functionality such as 4K Ultra HD with HDR support, built-in scalers, video-wall control, independent USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing**, and backward-compatibility with our first-generation products.
The EXT-DVIKA-LANS-RX & RX support VESA and CEA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz) and 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz).
The Sender unit features a video output for local monitoring of the source. USB, RS-232 2-way IR, and audio can be routed independently** between any Sender and Receiver unit, allowing end-users to control any of the sources and the displays within their network. With this greatly expanded array of new cutting-edge features and performance, the new Gefen AV over IP products fully address the ever-growing needs of systems integrators.
Gefen EXT-DVIKA-LANS-RX DVI KVM over IP Receiver Features:
- Extends DVI, USB, RS-232, 2-way analog audio, and IR, using a Gigabit Local Area Network
- Independent video, USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing**
- Backward-compatible with first generation Gefen AV over IP products
- Supports VESA and CEA input and output resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz) and 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz)
- DVI output on Sender unit for local monitoring of the source
- KM Emulation feature facilitates real-time, simultaneous Keyboard and Mouse control of each source from all connected workstations
- Integrated scaler ensures maximum compatibility and best possible viewing experience with different contents and displays
- Built-in video wall controller accommodates any number of rows and columns up to 16x16
- When used in HDMI mode, built-in Audio De-Embedder on Receiver breaks out 2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channels of Bitstream audio from the HDMI signal, allowing the audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact
- MFU (Mass-Firmware-Update), quick and automated configuration, and enhanced control capabilities and system security when used with the Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller
- Enhanced API for added functionality with third-party control systems
- Built-in web interface, Telnet, and UDP
- Compatible with the Gefen Keyboard Switching Controller software, available for download at www.gefen.com
- Supports 39,900 Senders and a combination of over 65,000 Sender and Receiver units, depending on the network bandwidth and number of ports on your network switch
- Two USB 2.0 ports with data rates up to 480 Mbps and backward-compatibility with USB 1.1
- Two USB 1.1 ports with KM Emulation, for use with Human Interface Devices (H.I.D.)
- 802.3af standard Power-over-Ethernet allows the new Sender and Receiver units to be powered through a standard PoE-enabled IP network switch, without the need for external power supplies
- Two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch built into the Receiver unit
- Mode switch on Sender for sharpness or motion-optimization of image
- Field-updatable firmware via EXT-CU-LAN controller or the built-in web server interface
- Locking power supply connectors
- Half-rack width Sender and Receiver enclosures are rack-mountable using EXT-RACK-1U-GRY
- Sender and Receiver can also be surface-mounted using the included L-brackets
- Low profile Receiver enclosure features an IR Extender port and can be hidden away behind the display
Why not buy this Gefen EXT-DVIKA-LANS-RX DVI KVM over IP Receiver today?