2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher
Switch Dual Link DVI, USB 2.0 & Audio between Two Computers (PC or Mac)Gorgeous, super high resolution video supplied with Dual Link DVI Connectors
The 2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher allows effortless switching between two cross-platform dual link DVI computers using just one dual link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Audio, video and control signals are switched for each computer upon selection, providing an easy and effective method of accessing two computers from one workstation without the hassle of networking.
2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher Features:
- Switches a display between two Dual-link or Single-link DVI computers, with USB 2.0 and audio
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 (Dual-link) and 1920 x 1200 (Single-link)
- Saves time and increases your productivity
- Use either PC or Mac USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse
- Auto EQ feature
- Switching is controlled via included IR remote or front-panel push button.
- Supports USB 2.0 at 480 Mbps transfer rate
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- 1U tall, half-rack width enclosures are rack-mountable using EXT-RACK-1U
The Extendit 2x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher allows you to easily switch between two cross-platform dual link DVI computers using just one dual link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Dual link DVI describes the use of all 24 pins of the DVI connector to achieve mega high video resolutions up to 3840x2400. USB 2.0, also known as hi-speed USB, is the next generation of USB capable of sending data significantly quicker than before.
Stereo audio is routed through along with the video to the display. Audio, video and control signals are "switched" for each computer upon selection, providing you with an easy and effective method of accessing two computers from one workstation without the hassle of networking.
Why not buy this 2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher today?