Gorgeous, super high resolution video supplied with Dual Link DVI Connectors
2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher Features:
- Switches easily between any two dual link DVI computers with USB 2.0 and audio
- Maintains highest resolution dual link video
- Saves time and increase your productivity
- Use either PC or Mac USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse
- Auto EQ
- Front panel switching
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Parallel remote port (RMT-2 not included)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 3840x2400
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Rack mountable
The Extendit 2x1 DVI KVM DL Switcher allows you to easily switch between two cross-platform dual link DVI computers using just one dual link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Dual link DVI describes the use of all 24 pins of the DVI connector to achieve mega high video resolutions up to 3840x2400. USB 2.0, also known as hi-speed USB, is the next generation of USB capable of sending data significantly quicker than before.
Stereo audio is routed through along with the video to the display. Audio, video and control signals are "switched" for each computer upon selection, providing you with an easy and effective method of accessing two computers from one workstation without the hassle of networking.
Why not buy this 2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher today?
2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2 x 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Dual Link Range: 3840x2400
- DVI Connector: DVI-I 29 pin female (digital only)
- Audio Connector: mini-phone stereo 3.5mm
- USB 2.0 Input Connection: type "B"
- USB 2.0 Output Connection: type "A"
- Power Consumption: 15 watts (max.)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 1.75" H x 4.625" D
- Rack mountable: 1U half rack space
- Shipping Weight: 5lbs.
2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher Package Includes:
- DVI KVM DL Switcher
- One 5V Power Supply
- Two 6ft Dual Link DVI cables
- Two 6ft USB Cables
- Two Audio Cables
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2x1 DVIKVM DL Switcher or Call 800-841-9238