DVIGear DNS-200 DisplayNet Server
DVIGear DNS-200 DisplayNet Server consist of multiple transmitter and receiver endpoints, a 10GbE network switch and a DisplayNet Server®, which provides the interface layer required to control and manage the entire system. The server is a rack-mountable PC running the DisplayNet API service, enabling clients with a network connection to the server to control the system. Using DisplayNet Server, systems can be managed using a number of control methods, which enables the technology to be seamless integrated into a variety of workflows. DisplayNet Server provides a central interface between the control equipment/software and the DisplayNet endpoint devices; therefore, it should be included with every DisplayNet system.
The DisplayNet Server® is a 1U, Ultra-Quiet Rackmount PC running Windows 10 Professional. DisplayNet API is pre-installed on the server and supports the use of DisplayNet Manager™ browser-based software application. DisplayNet Manager includes tools to route signals, configure device settings, build Video Wall configurations, build MultiViewer layouts and configurations, perform EDID management, save presets, and view DisplayNet API commands. DisplayNet Manager and DisplayNet API provide unique features that enable rapid application deployment with third party control systems. This makes it exceptionally easy to integrate DisplayNet into a wide range of professional AV applications and workflows.
DVIGear DNS-200 DisplayNet Server Features:
- Utilizes SDVoE Technology to distribute AV signals with off-the-shelf 10GbE network switches
- Supports HDMI 2.0 signals with resolutions up to 4K /60p with 8-bit color (4:4:4) and 4K /60p with 10-bit or 12-bit color (4:2:2 or 4:2:0).(1)
- Includes scaling in the Receiver to enable Fast Switching.
- Vastly superior to existing Video-over-IP products: zero frame latency, zero compression(1), zero artifacts
- Supports HDMI, HDCP, Embedded Audio, Analog Stereo Audio, Downmixed Audio, High Speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbps.), Bidirectional IR, RS-232 and 1GbE over 10GbE link
- Fully Routable, Independent Switching Layers for all signal types: Video, Embedded Audio, Analog Audio, Downmixed Audio, USB, IR, RS-232
- Supports Audio Embedding, De-embedding and Down-Mixing
- Create, save, and use video wall configurations with optimized bezel correction
- Unconstrained scalability - Size of I/O array only limited by number of 10GbE switch ports
- Maximum range up to 100 meters (328 ft.) using a single CAT6a or CAT7 cable (DN-210 / DN-210U)
- Maximum range up to 30 km using 10GbE optical version (DN-220 / DN-220U)
- DisplayNet Server™ and DisplayNet Manager™ enable deep integration into new or existing AV systems
- All endpoints include a built-in 1GbE Ethernet switch for high-speed local network connections
DVIGear DNS-200 DisplayNet Server Benefits:
- Supports DN-150 and DN-200 Series
- DisplayNet Manager™ pre-installed
- DisplayNet API™ pre-installed
Why not buy this DVIGear DNS-200 DisplayNet Server today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).