This DVI / HDMI To HD-SDI Converter
is a device that converts DVI / HDMI signals to the HD-SDI format.
The DVI / HDMI To HD-SDI Converter has two discrete HD-SDI outputs, one for DVI, one for HDMI. When a compatibility issue occurs, the DVI / HDMI To HD-SDI Converter contains multiple parameters to automatically adjust itself to resolve the issue and also optimize the output signals.
In addition to this feature, the unit has an auxiliary firmware update port for software upgrades to keep up with future changes in the DVI, HDMI and/or HD-SDI specification. The DVI / HDMI To HD-SDI Converter is a 100% pure digital conversion device with a better price vs. performance ratio than the competition.
DVI / HDMI To HD-SDI Converter Features:
- HDMI and DVI to SD or HD-SDI conversion (with embedded audio and time code)
- RGB 4:4:4, YcbCr 4:4:4 or YcbCr 4:2:2 DVI / HDMI Support
- Supported I/O resolutions: 1280 x 720 (25/30/50/60Hz), 1920 x 1080 (25/30Hz) 720(1440) x 480i(60Hz), 720(1440) x 576i (50Hz)
- Firmware update capability through PS2 cable
- HDMI and DVI input connector types
Why not buy this DVI / HDMI To HD-SDI Converter today?