DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cables
Our DVI-D fiber optic cables
provide unmatched signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions with lengths up to 100 meters. Designed to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires, these cables incorporate high speed fiber-optic converters in each connector that convert the digital input signals into light pulses, and then back again at the display.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cables Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fibers immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
- Integrated +5VDC power receptacle provides power to both ends of cable
- Optional +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
Why not buy a DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cable today?