Our DVI-D fiber optic cables provide unmatched signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions with lengths up to 100 meters. Designed to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires, these cables incorporate high speed fiber-optic converters in each connector that convert the digital input signals into light pulses, and then back again at the display.
DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cables Key Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fibers immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
- Integrated +5VDC power receptacle provides power to both ends of cable
- Optional +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
Why not buy a DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cable today?
These cables employ a unique hybrid design consisting of 4 high-speed glass fibers and 5 copper wires, which offers a high degree of ruggedness and flexibility. These features make these cables especially well suited for demanding applications that require long DVI cable runs.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cables or Call 800-841-9238
DVI-D Extended Length Fiber Optic Cables
Recently Viewed Items