DVIGear Fiber Optic Cable Extender HDMI 4x LC
This DVIGear Fiber Optic Cable Extender HDMI 4x LC
is a high-speed fiber optic transport system capable of distributing high resolution HDMI or DVI signals over cable lengths up to 100 meters (328 ft.) while maintaining flawless image quality. HDMI input signals from a source device such as a set-top box or Blu-Ray player are converted into light pulses by an optical transmitter module for transmission over 4 strands of multi-mode fiber optic cable.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
DVIGear Fiber Optic Cable Extender HDMI 4x LC Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p with 12-bit color
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080 pixels
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 3.00 Gbps
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
- RJ45 (CAT5) connection supports bidirectional DDC / HDCP communications
- Transmitter unit can be powered by HDMI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply
- Detachable optical cables greatly simplifies installation and maintenance
On the display side, an optical receiver module converts the light pulses back to an HDMI signal for display on a monitor or projector. The unit provides a direct DDC link that supports monitor EDID / HDCP communications using a standard CAT5 cable. These features make the DVI-7350 the ideal solution for display applications that require flawless HDMI or DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
Why not buy this DVIGear Fiber Optic Cable Extender HDMI 4x LC today?