CABLE DVI-D SHR 22 AWG 50 METERS / 164 FEET.
DVIGear's Super High Resolution™ (SHR™) HDMI to DVI cables are engineered for superior performance and reliability. Designed for fully transparent operation with bit rates up to 2.25 Gbit/sec., DVIGear's SHR cables set a new benchmark for performance and durability.
DVI-D Super High Resolution Copper Cables Features:
- All cables 12.5 meters or longer include DVIGear' ACE™ (Active Cable Extender) and a 0.5 meter cable
- Supports HDMI v1.3 with "Deep Color" HDTV resolutions up to 1080p (12-bit)
- Supports HDMI v1.3 / Category 2 data rates (3.4 Gbit/sec.) lengths up to 7.5 meters
- Supports HDMI v1.3 data rates up to 2.25 Gbit/sec. lengths up to 40 meters
- Supports PC data rates up to 1.65 Gbit/sec. lengths up to 60 meters
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 / 60 Hz and 1920x1200 / 60 Hz
- Heavy-duty 22AWG copper wires for minimum insertion loss
- Ultra-low Skew guarantees unsurpassed digital fidelity
- Triple shielded for superior noise immunity
- Dual UL Ratings: UL13 (CL2) and UL758 (AWM20276)
- In-Wall Rated
- RoHS compliant (green friendly)
- Gold plated connectors
Why not buy this DVI-D Super High Resolution Copper Cables today?