DVIGear DVI-23005-SHR 22 AWG 0.5 Meters / 1.6 Feet Cable
DVIGear's Super High Resolution™ (SHR™) HDMI to DVI cables are engineered for superior performance and reliability. Designed for fully transparent operation with bit rates up to 2.25 Gbit/sec., DVIGear's SHR cables set a new benchmark for performance and durability.
DVIGear is phasing out their existing product range of 22AWG SHR (blue) copper cables after 14 years of production. Remaining stock is first come, first serve. Once stock is depleted, these cables will be End Of Life. Please feel free to speak with our engineers about possible substitutions. Options include their 24 AWG HR (red) series of cables for shorter lengths, and their HyperLight Active Optical Cables (AOC) for longer lengths. Call us for advise on which products would be an appropriate match for your project's particular needs.
DVIGear DVI-23005-SHR 22 AWG 0.5 Meters / 1.6 Feet Cable Features:
- All cables 12.5 meters or longer include DVIGear' ACE™ (Active Cable Extender) and a 0.5 meter cable
- Supports HDMI v1.3 with "Deep Color" HDTV resolutions up to 1080p (12-bit)
- Supports HDMI v1.3 / Category 2 data rates (3.4 Gbit/sec.) lengths up to 7.5 meters
- Supports HDMI v1.3 data rates up to 2.25 Gbit/sec. lengths up to 40 meters
- Supports PC data rates up to 1.65 Gbit/sec. lengths up to 60 meters
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 / 60 Hz and 1920x1200 / 60 Hz
- Heavy-duty 22AWG copper wires for minimum insertion loss
- Ultra-low Skew guarantees unsurpassed digital fidelity
- Triple shielded for superior noise immunity
- Dual UL Ratings: UL13 (CL2) and UL758 (AWM20276)
- In-Wall Rated
- RoHS compliant (green friendly)
- Gold plated connectors
Why not buy this DVIGear DVI-23005-SHR 22 AWG 0.5 Meters / 1.6 Feet Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).