Datavideo TBC-5000 is a compact, high performance Multi-Standard Time Base Corrector, with four CVBS and Y/C I/Os.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Datavideo MP-5000 is designed to correct sync track errors in videotape playback or to synchronise up to four asynchronous signals, perfect for small switching applications. The TBC-5000 can also be combined with the Datavideo DVK-100 stand alone chromakey solution for an affordable dual camera virtual studio solution ideal for studio, web streaming applications, entertainment system or much more.
Datavideo TBC-5000 TBC & Video Switcher Features:
- 4 input to 4output Genlock TBC
- Setting 4 in-4 out/ 4 in-2out/4 in-1 out three
- Cascade 2 of TBC-5000, up to 8 input/ 8 output
- genlock source
- Internal/ External Genlock available
- Support S-Video or CV Video input
- Support PAL/NTSC
- Support NTSC 7.5IRE/0 IRE
- DC 12V input
- 2U height
Why not buy this Datavideo TBC-5000 TBC & Video Switcher today?
Datavideo TBC-5000 TBC & Video Switcher Specifications:
- Inputs: (4) Y/C & Composite compliant to CCIR601 NTSC & PAL
- Outputs: (4) Y/C & Composite
- Video: Composite Video: 75 Ohms 1.0Vp-p
- S-Video (Y/C): 4-Pin Mini Din 75 Ohms Y: 1.0 V p-p, C: 0.627 mV p-p
- Bandwidth: > 5.0MHz
- Differential Gain: <3%
- Differential Phase: <3˚
- Power: 12VDC, 1.5A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.62 x 8.31 x 3.46" (219 x 211 x 88mm)
- Weight: 6.61 lbs (3kg)