Video Producers in Educational, Worship, Security, Corporate, Small Studios and Clubs/Pubs can now use a High Quality, Rugged, Low Cost, Analog Video Switcher.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
SE-500 features include: 4 video inputs (each one is S-Video or Composite), 1 AUX audio and 2 microphone inputs, Chroma adjustment, and Digital video transitions.
The real time Quad Split Preview that includes red, yellow and green markers to indicate the program, preview and other sources as well as the next selected effect. And, there is a button that will cause the preview display to show the next selected effect. The operator can use one monitor to observe all sources and the next selected video effect before broadcast.
DATAVIDEO KIT SE-500 TLM-702 RKM-572 HOLDER Features:
- Preview Control
- Selectable sub-source monitoring or effect preview
- 8 different background colors
- Wipe Patterns
- A/B Roll, A/B Dissolve, Quad, Freeze, Split with borders.
- >Small PIP: 243(W) x 162(H)
- Large PIP: 288(W) x 194(H)
- Audio Mixer
- Ergonomic T-Bar
- Headphone Jack and Control on the Front
- No Genlock Required Dual Channel Time Base Corrector and 4:2:2 frame synchronizer built in. There is no need to run house synch to this switcher.
DATAVIDEO KIT SE-500 TLM-702 RKM-572 HOLDER Specifications:
- Built-in Four Channel Frame Synchronizer (TBCs) - No genlock required.
- Video Bandwidth S (Y/C) 5.0MHz Composite 4.5MHz
- Audio Bandwidth 20 to 20KHz +/- 3dB
- Signal/Noise Ratio: Video 50dB Audio 65dB
- DG Amplitude tolerance < +/- 3%
- DP (Phase tolerance) < 3
- Audio THD < 0.1%
- Width: 15.7 inches/400 mm
- Depth: 9.8 inches/250 mm
- Height: 3.2 inches/80 mm
- Power Supply: 110/220V