Datavideo SE-2000 HD 5 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
The Datavideo SE-2000 is a rugged and very portable five channel HD video & audio switcher designed to excel in a new demanding high-definition production environment.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The brand new SE-2000 switcher not only meets your request for HD quality, but also provides an array of simple-to-operate features, including up to 14 pre-stored logos, digital clock display, five user setup, DVI-D connection for use with presentation software and easy titling, and many more features.
Whether you're working in worship, education are conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio, the Datavideo SE-2000 HD video and audio switcher enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in TBC.
Datavideo SE-2000 HD 5 - Channel Digital Video Switcher Features:
- HD resolution: 1920x1080i & 1280x720P
- 4x HD-SDI and 1x DVI-D input
- or 3x HD-SDI and 2x DVI-D input
- PGM: Full HD output, HD-SDI and HD-YUV
- PVW: DVI-D
- PVW out with multiviewer image and digital clock display
- DVI-D for power point presentation, simple title, support full HD input
- LOGO insertion, allow up to 14 pre-store logos in up to 128 x 96 pixel resolution to be keyed
- 4 channel input audio mixers with XLR connectors
- Audio / video synchronization switching
- Lumakey, real-time simple captions display
- PIP, FRZ, Black image
- 5 individual speed keys for instant selection with take effect
- 5 users preset memory
- Tally signal output
- DC 12V input
- 13 Transitions + border (width, soft and hard)
Why not buy this Datavideo SE-2000 HD 5 - Channel Digital Video Switcher today?