With HDMI training traction in the pro channel for digital signage, and other multi-source/multidisplay installations, PureLink announced the debut of 4 new HDMI Matrix Switchers to its lineup.
6X6 & 8X8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Feature Summary:
- Matrix Switching with 6 or 8 HDMI inputs and 6 or 8 HDMI Outputs
- 1080p ready (2048x1080 at 60Hz)
- RS232, LAN and front panel control
- EDID Management(Emulation)
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatible
- IP Networking capable
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI v1.3a Compliant
HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Supports up to WUXGA resolution at 60hz
- Matrix Switching with 6 or 8 HDMI inputs and 6 or 8 HDMI outputs
- 1080p / Computer Resolution up to 2048x1080 at 60Hz
- Built-in RS-232C LAN for external control via PC or Controller
- Controllable via any external controller (e.g. Vista Spyder, Barco Encore)
- Two Line LCD Display for Intuitive & Rapid Switching
- 19 Rack Mountable - Robust & Heavy Duty Casing
- Save Display EDID on input port
- Pixel reclocking & error correction for optimal picture quality.
- Flexible EDID Management (Fixed EDID, Real Time EDID, Standard EDID)
- XY Switch Mode
- User Friendly Software
- Local Monitoring Port
- Test Pattern Generation Option
- HDCP Compliant
The HDMI Version 1.3a adds to the product:
- Lipsync: They coordinate the output of audio and video which is important as all many types of video and audio equipment can cause unequal delay in the signal.
- Double the Data Rate: Upgraded from 4.95 gigabits per second to 10.2 Gbps.
- Deep color: The new spec HDMI 1.3 spec allows for billions of colors instead of millions.
- Uncompressed audio: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio can be sent uncompressed.
Why not buy an HDMI matrix switcher today?
HDMI Matrix Switcher Technical Specifications:
- Data Rate: 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- Connector Type: HDMI
- Power Supply: DC 12V/5A Adapter
- Consumption : 80 W (Max.)
- Dimension: 16.8 inches (W) x 6.5 inches (D) x 2 inches (H)
- Weight: 12 Lbs
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
These 6X6 and 8X8 HDMI matrix switchers can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|4K 8x9 HDMI Matrix Switch Switcher w/Apps & WEB GUI|
Click Here for Product Warranty
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the PureLink HX-Series Professional Dtrovision 6X6 & 8X8 HDMI Matrix Switchers or Call 800-841-9238
PureLink HX-Series Professional Dtrovision 6X6 & 8X8 HDMI Matrix Switchers
Recently Viewed Items