Do you need 1 DVI Source To 5 HDTV's, all with HDCP? You need a Dtrovison PureLink 1X5 DVI Splitter
This DVI Splitter can be used with:
- High definition Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with DVI
- High definition TiVo's with DVI outputs
- High definition cable receivers with DVI outputs
- Upconverting DVD players with DVI outputs
- A/V surround sound receiver / preamp with DVI switching
- All HDCP compliant HDTV's
- and other similar DVI devices.
In order to use this DVI splitter with an HDCP signal, you must have an HDCP monitor attached.
PureLink's new DVI distribution amps have one feature you will love... they are legal! With full HDCP decryption for all 5 output ports instead of just the first like all the others, PureLink sets the standard worldwide for DVI signal distribution. In fact, we put it in writing with our exclusive Certification of Full Compliance and Indemnification. No other brand guarantees it's legality in writing. Consumers should be wary of any brand that will not certify its HDCP compliance in writing....they may have something to hide.
The 1X5 DVI splitter is a 1-in, 5-out DVI distribution dmp that will work flawlessly in your system. Be sure to note the HDCP indicator LED, a PureLink exclusive to let you know when your source and your HDTV are in sync. See the below picture.
1X5 DVI Splitter Features:
- First DVI Distribution Amp with full HDCP Compliance on each output port.
- Fast and Reliable; No Delays or System Re-boots.
- Compatible with all HD audio and video sources and displays.
- Layerable 3 times to achieve distribution up to 125 HDTVs.
- Fully compatible with all AV components and computers.
- Supports computer display resolutions of 1920x1200, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600.
- LED status indicators for HDCP handshake on each port.
1X5 DVI Splitter Technical Specs:
- DVI Data Rate: 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- Video Resolutions: Supports all resolutions up to 1080p HDTV / 1920x1200 at 60Hz(WUXGA)
- Inputs: One DVI-D Female port
- Output: Five DVI-D 24p female ports
- Power supply adapter: DC 5V, 2A Power supply adapter (Included)
- DD-150 Weight / Dimensions: 3 LBS / 17 x 4.25 x 1.75 inches (WxLxH)
Insist on PureLink for the highest performance and reliability.
Your video is only as good as the DVI splitter that connects it. Why not buy one today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).