Aurora Multimedia DD-D110 1x10 DVI Distribution Amplifier
This 1x10 DVI Distribution Amplifier
allow one digital video source to be split into up to 10 digital displays. The built-in amplification function enables DVI signal distribution without signal loss.
Digital Extender's Homerun DA design gives this product a strong advantage over competitive products. Each
output has a direct, isolated connection to the source input(s), giving all outputs pure integrity. Other common
designs daisy-chain the internal connections, thereby providing only one (1) output with integrity.
Aurora Multimedia DD-D110 1x10 DVI Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Quality Picture - No Signal Loss and Digital Noise Free
- Signal Amplification for signal reliability and long length signal transmission.
- HDCP can be encrypted at all channels
- DD-D110 has EEPROM for store user?s display EDID data and supports any of the VESA standard monitor
with maximum resolutions
- User can select factory pre-programmed EDID data or want to use external display's EDID data simply.
Note: All Aurora Multimedia items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this Aurora Multimedia DD-D110 1x10 DVI Distribution Amplifier today?