Datavideo TWP-10 4K 2x2 Video Wall Processor
This Datavideo TWP-10 4K 2x2 Video Wall Processor is a powerful, cost effective, and real time processor for multiple flat panel displays. Many display configurations can be possible with the control software. The TWP-10 allows users to input HDMI video up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4. The embedded scaler converts signals from the HDMI source to match the original resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors, and user-selectable output settings up to Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphics Array (WUXGA 1920x1200).
The TWP-10 sends the processed video through HDMI interface to the connected monitors or projectors, based on the display layout setup. The layout can be readily modified for various applications such as digital signage, video broadcast, education and surveillance system as well as visual effect optimization.
Datavideo TWP-10 4K 2x2 Video Wall Processor Features:
- Four HDMI outputs with resolution from 720x480 to 1920x1200
- Supports HDMI input from 1280x720 to 4K2K@60 (YUV 4:4:4), interlaced or progressive
- HDCP compliant
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory of the device and can be recalled for later use
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and loaded for later use
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements
- Software control through USB and Ethernet
- Resize, position, zoom for each HDMI output video
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200
- Supports input rotation at the resolution up to 1080p
- 4K2K60 (YUV 4:4:4) can be divided and displayed on four 1080p60 TVs (2x2 layout only)
Why not buy this Datavideo TWP-10 4K 2x2 Video Wall Processor today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).