Datavideo SE-600 is an eight input Standard Definition video switcher, with built in dual channel audio mixer.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor. Other features include audio peak-meter, clock and dual logo store.
The SE-600 is designed to excel and meet your demands whether you're working in worship, education, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio.
SE-600 enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in time base corrector.
DataVideo SE-600 SD 8 - Channel Digital Video Switcher Features:
- Six Composite Video, one DVI-D input and one DVI-I input (res. 1024x768, 60Hz)
- Support of 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
- Two Composite Video, one Y:U:V / Y/C (adapter required - not supplied) and multiple auxiliary output.
- Optional Digital Output Board: 2 x DV25 (IEEE-1394) and 2 x SDI. The flexible outputs make it easy to connect the SE-600 to external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
- Dual Picture-In-Picture function
- Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor.
- Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to control external devices
- Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more
- Dual logo store
Why not buy this DataVideo SE-600 SD 8 - Channel Digital Video Switcher today?
DataVideo SE-600 SD 8 - Channel Digital Video Switcher Specifications:
- Model Name: SE-600
- Product Name: SD 8-Channel Digital Video Switcher
- Video Standard: SD
- Video Format:
- NTSC 480i 59.94Hz
- PAL 576i 50Hz
- Video Processing SDI: 4:2:2
- Input Routable / Crosspoint: All 8, repeatable
- Video Input:
- 6x CV, 1x DVI-D (or HDMI)
- 1x DVI-I (or VGA)
- Mix HD & SD source: 2 built-in down-converter on DVI-D & DVI-I input
- Computer Graphic Interface: 2 via DVI-D, HDMI or VGA
- Video output:
- 2x CV + 1x Y/C or 1x CV + 1x YUV: PGM
- 2x CV: AUX 1
- 2x CV: AUX 2
- 2x DVI-D: multi-view
- Option: 2x DV & 2x SDI
- Down-converted output: N/A
- Built-in Multi-view monitoring out: 2x DVI-D
- Audio input
- 2x Balanced XLR (Line / Mic)
- 2x Unbalanced RCA (pair)
- Audio output:
- 2x Balanced XLR
- 2x Unbalanced RCA (pair)
- Embedded audio support: Output only (optional SDI & DV out)
- Audio Delay Calibration: Up to 700ms / 17 frames
- A+V switching: Yes
- Chromakey: N/A
- Title Creator: N/A
- USK: N/A
- DSK: 1x Lumakey
- Picture in Picture: 2
- Logo Insertion: 2
- Still Store 2 Effects: FTB, Cut, Mosaic, Paint, Monochrome, 14 Wipe with border
- Transition Preview: Transition & Effect
- Sync / Reference In/Out: Built-in Genlock (internal)
- Tally Output: 2x D-sub 15pin, dual color
- PC Remote Control: Via RS-422
- Built-in Audio Mixer: 3 channels
- Special Features: 3 Macro Memory Preset
- Chassis: Unibody
- Power: DC 12V 33W
- Accessory: CB-46/47/50 (30/50/100m)