Datavideo HS-1600T-3C140TCM Mobile Studio Kit
This Datavideo HS-1600T-3C140TCM Mobile Studio Kit includes the HS-1600T Mobile Studio, TLM-700K Monitor, 3x PTC-140T PTZ Cameras, and 1x HC-800F Case.
Made for mobility. Made for the web: The HS-1600T brings a new level of simplicity to production workflows. You'll set up faster and easier thanks to its portable "briefcase" design and HDBaseT Technology. And thanks to its built-in H.264 web streaming encoder, you can stream your show to virtually any CDN like YouTube and Facebook in no time.
Made with HDBaseT Technology: Camera connections typically require one cable for video, a second cable for power, and a third one for control. However, the HS-1600T is able to do all of the above using only one ethernet cable for each camera. This increase in flexibility greatly reduces setup time, and now you can mount the camera in challenging locations (like spots without nearby power outlets)
Peaking Fast and Accurate: Easy determine the depth of field. Manual focusing never miss. The red/green/blue peaking profile helps user to instantly determine if the focus is accurate. Enable to preview shooting, recording, playback in real-time. The Datavideo TLM-700K 7" 4K LCD Monitor features 4K inputs at the 7" screen size. It's UHD 4K resolution is compatible with 16:9 Aspect Ratio LCD field monitor which presents its images on a Full HD 1920x1200 LCD panel. Optimized for use with the professional DSLRs & Camcorders.
The Datavideo TLM-700K is an excellent display with advanced auxiliary functions to provide wonderful viewing & user friendly experience.
Datavideo HS-1600T-3C140TCM Mobile Studio Kit Features:
- 4K HDMI input with loop-through output
- F1 user-definable buttons to custom auxiliary functions as
- DSLR Scaling for Full Screen Viewing
- 170° Horizontal & Vertical wide viewing angle
- 7 inch,1920x1200 full HD resolution
- Portable, slim design
- TLM-700K 7" 4K LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080P Video Format
- Built-in HDBaseT technology to connect three PTC-150T HDBaseT PTZ Cameras through three CAT6 (or higher) cables with each cable running up to 100 meters.
- PoE technology to Power the PTC-150Ts
- Joystick Pan, Tilt and Zoom with speed control
- Iris, Focus, and Gain Control as well as other PTC-150T camera functions
- PTC-140T HDBaseT PTZ Camera
- 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. Resolution is up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 60fps.
- Low Noise CMOS effectively ensures high SNR of camera video. Advanced
- 2D/3D noise reduction technology is also used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.
- Audio Input Interface
Why not buy this Datavideo HS-1600T-3C140TCM Mobile Studio Kit today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).