Convert between resolutions and video formats with this Component / Composite / S-Video to DVI-D / HDTV Scaler / Converter
, a composite/s-video/Y-Cb-Cr/RGB component to DVI scaler.
The HDTV converter / scaler automatically detects your source's input resolution and allows you to customize its output resolution and refresh rate through an easy to use on-screen-display menu.
Great for home theater peripherals like DVD players, this converter lets you connect non-DVI / HDTV enabled equipment to DVI or HDTV display devices like flat panel monitors, DVI projectors and plasma screen TVs.
The Component / Composite / S-Video to DVI-D / HDTV Scaler / Converter Advantage:
- Automatically detects the input resolution of the signal while allowing you to customize the output resolution and refresh rate using the on-screen-display menu and front panel buttons
- Convert video signals into DVI output for computer displays or HDTVs
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
- A 48 MByte frame buffer eliminates image tear/video problems
- Adjust picture brightness, contrast, color, and RGB levels
- Compatible with input from broadcast formats worldwide, including NTSC and PAL
- Includes a memory recall feature that automatically reinstates the setting last used
Component / Composite / S-Video to DVI-D / HDTV Scaler / Converter Technical Specifications:
- Connector Types: 1 - DVI-D Dual Link Female
- Connector Types: 1 - S-Video Female
- Connector Types: 4 - RCA Female
- Input Formats Composite, S-Video, Y-Cb-Cr component or RGB interlaced
- Input Signal Levels Video @ 1V p-p, 75 ohm
Y @ 1 V p-p, 75 ohm
Color @ 0.7V p-p, 75 ohm
Output PC Resolution Support:
- VGA: 640 x 480 @ 50/60/72/75/85 Hz, RGBHV, progressive scan
- SVGA: 800 x 600 @ 50/56/60/72/75/85 Hz, RGBHV, progressive scan
- XGA: 1024 x 768 @ 50/60/70/75/85 Hz, RGBHV, progressive scan
- WXGA 1280 x 768 @ 50/60 Hz, RGBHV, progressive scan
- SXGA: 1280 x 1024 @ 50/60 Hz, RGBHV, progressive scan
Output HDTV Resolution Support:
- 480p: 720 x 480, 50/60 Hz, Y-Pb-Pr/RGBHV, progressive scan
- 576p: 720 x 576, 50/60 Hz, Y-Pb-Pr/RGBHV, progressive scan
- 720p: 1280 x 720, 50/60 Hz, Y-Pb-Pr/RGBHV, progressive scan
- 1080i: 1920 x 1080, 50/60 Hz, Y-Pb-Pr/RGBHV, pseudo-interlaced
- Product Length 5.75 in [146 mm]
- Product Width 3.03 in [77 mm]
- Product Height 1.18 in [30 mm]
- Product Weight 0.62 lb [0.28 kg]
- Shipping (Package) Weight 2.36 lb [1.07 kg]
- Warranty: 1 Year warranty
- Color: Black
- Power Adapter Specifications: 5V DC @ 2.6A, center positive
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).