The perfect solution for connecting component video devices using standard CAT-5 cable, this Component Video to CAT5 Extender Set
lets you extend signals up to 200 ( 656 feet ) meters at 720p/1080i.
Component Video to CAT5 Extender Features:
- Extend signals up to 200 ( 656 feet ) meters at 720p/1080i.
- No software or power adapter required for easy installation
- Can be used for 3 composite video signals
- Mounting kit included for easy wall installation
- Offers a high quality component video signal for use on plasma and LCD displays
- Works with shielded twisted pair (STP) and unshielded twisted pair (UTP) CAT5 cables
- To be used in home or commercial applications as a fast, and cost-effective means of connecting component video equipment
- Ideal for classrooms, projectors, convention facilities, and retail displays
The Component Video to CAT5 Extender Set comes with one send unit and one receive unit, a total of 2 units. You don't need to buy anything else except the CAT-5 cables and component cables
. The Component Video to CAT5 Extender is comprised of two extender units that can be used interchangeably with one is installed near the video signal source, the other to be placed near the desired display, up to an impressive 200m away. If you need audio also, see our Component Video Baluns with Right / Left Audio
With no software or power adapter required, installation and setup is quick and hassle-free. This product includes an installation/mounting kit, as well as a 6 inch component video cable.NOTE:
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5 / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality
supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy this Component Video to CAT5 Extender Set today?