This Component to Composite Adapter
real time converts a red-green-blue Component Video signal to a 480i (640X480) Composite Video (yellow) or S-Video signal to show video on televisions, projectors or other devices that do not have component video inputs. This Component to Composite Adapter has both both Composite Video and S-Video outputs with the audio being shared among them. See the above front and rear pictures.
You also can now record your archived cable, satellite, Tivo, older Apple TV and as well as games and other programs to your DVD recorder. This converters chip-set includes a chip to make sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them. You now can get full screen resolution on your VHS/DVD recorder.
New 2019 Firmware for this Component to Composite Adapter:
- Supports a Component (Y-Pb-Pr) video input and scales down to a 480i Composite video output
- Latest year 2019 chip-set for enhanced picture quality
- Supported component video input resolutions:
- Compatible with sources that have a 1080p component output like some laptops
- Automatic conversion, no settings required
- Audio L/R outputs support an headphone
- Larger output amp to drive longer cables
- Laptop/PC compatible
- NTSC and European PAL compatible
- Universal power supply to use in all countries
Component and composite/s-video signals are different signals. A component video signal is divided into three different signals in order to theoretically transmit up to 3 times as much video information, making component capable of handling HD resolutions up to 1080i. Composite and S-Video don't have high definition capabilities and handle all video over a single conductor at 480i. This Component to Composite Adapter downscales the component video signal to fit the resolution of your standard definition composite TV. This converter also includes a PAL/NTSC switch (PAL for European/Asian (except Japan) users, NTSC for North American/Japanese users)NOTE 1:
This Component to Composite Adapter converts a red-green-blue component video signal to an S-Video or yellow composite video signal and cannot be used in reverse. If you want to convert composite or S-video to component video see our composite or S-video to component video converters
If your audio output is a PC you may need a Stereo Audio to 3.5mm Y Cable
Why not buy this Component to Composite Adapter today?