1080p COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE FEATURES:
- This component video cable is tested to 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p to assure you of a superb high definition picture
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- HD-DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compliant
This component video cable
is tested before we ship so it will pass a 1080p signal w/o any degradation. It must have a flat frequency response or we don't send it to you. The benefit of this is that your high definition video will be the better than if you use any other Component Video Cable on the market, including the Frankenstein ones...and at 25% of what you would pay for their component video cables.
FEATURES OF THIS COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3 micron 24K Gold Plated, Color Code
- Heavy Duty RCA Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
Component video carries signal over three discrete paths for better picture clarity than composite and S-Video signals. A component video cable is split into the red, green and blue primary colors and the signals must arrive at the same time at the end of the cable no matter how long it is.Tip:
It's always a good practice when using long cables that are installed in walls to test your component video chain out first by laying the cables on the ground and plugging them into you source devices and HDTV before installing them. It's far easier to diagnose problems this way then when they are in the wall.
The more the timing variance between the red, green and blue wires, the less detail can be seen in the high definition picture. All of our component video cables have a maximum of 2.0 nanoseconds delay per wire per 100 ft. This is >10X better than the broadcast industries maximum of 40 nanoseconds. This means our component video cables provide you the sharpest, clearest HDTV picture available today.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.NOTE:
These component video cables are tested to pass a 720p / 1080i signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long cable. Please see our component video cable boosters
if you feel your component video device source device can't drive long cables.
Why not buy this component video cable today?