These CAT6 Shielded Cables protect against EMI/RFI interference getting in the HDMI signal in high noise environments. The CAT6 Shielded Cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 1080p and above.
The CAT6 Shielded Cable meets all cat6 TIA/EIA-568-b-2.1, draft 9 standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire so to clean up a 1080p HDMI signal.
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point and is constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug which minimizes near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels affective an HDMI signal.
The molded, snag-less boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your HDMI network installation.
Why not buy a few CAT6 Shielded Cables today?
CAT6 Shielded Cable Specs:
- Connectors: RJ45 male connectors
- Conductor: 4-pair 26 awg stranded STP
- Connector: Shielded 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Wired: TSB 568b (at&t 258a)
- Foil shielding with drain wire
- Certification: TIA/EIA
- Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network
- 1000 base-t; 100 base-t; 10 base-t (ieee 802.3)
- 4/16 mbps token ring (ieee 802.5); 100 vg-anylan
- 100 mbps tp-pmd (ansi x3t9.5); 55/155 mbps atm