Burst Electronics DSR8X1 HD/SD SDI 8x1 Reclocking Video Switcher
The DSR8x1 provides dependable signal routing of eight HD or SD SDI video signals, between 143Mbps and 1.5Gbps, to a selected output. The output is re-clocked to remove any jitter present on the inputs and to restore original signal level, rise time, and eye-pattern at the output.
There are eight LED switches mounted on the front panel to select among the inputs. For remote control, there is an optional RS232 serial port that uses simple ASCII commands for input selection. The included serial control makes for a very economical remote-access SDI switcher.
In addition, the DSR8x1 can be controlled by an optional RC8x1, a separate device with illuminated switches for selection between inputs. Another optional remote control for the DSR8x1 uses DTMF tones.
The DSR8x1 is housed in a Burst Electronics standard aluminum and steel enclosure that can be either desktop- or rack-mounted in a 1U rail. Power is supplied by any 9-15 Vac/dc power source using a 2.1mm circular connector (5Vdc optional). The units are polarity immune –perfect for vehicular and portable applications.
Burst Electronics DSR8X1 HD/SD SDI 8x1 Reclocking Video Switcher Features:
- Accepts HD/SD signals between 143Mbps and 1.5Gbps
- Cross standard switching (between HD and SD inputs)
- Auto-reclocked output at standardized levels
- Analog reference input for clean switching between synchronized sources
- LED-Illuminated pushbutton switches for input selects
- Input level compensation for long-cable applications
- Compact design and easy to use.
- Optional RS232 remote control using simple ASCII commands (Model DSR8x1R)
- Optional RC8x1 (Model DSR8x1RC)
- Optional DTMF (Model DSR8x1T)
Why not buy this Burst Electronics DSR8X1 HD/SD SDI 8x1 Reclocking Video Switcher today?