Burst Electronics DSR4X1 HD/SD SDI 4x1 Reclocking Video Switcher
The DSR4x1 provides dependable signal routing of eight HD or SD SDI video signals, between 143Mbps and 1.5Gbps, to a selected output.
There are four LED switches mounted on the front panel to select among the inputs. For remote control, there is an optional RS232 serial port that uses simple ASCII commands for input selection. The included serial control makes for a very economical remote-access SDI switcher.
The DSR4x1 are housed in Burst Electronics standard aluminum and steel enclosures that can be either desktop- or rack-mounted in a 1U rail. Power is supplied by any 9-15 Vac/dc power source using a 2.1mm circular connector (5Vdc optional). The units are polarity immune - perfect for vehicular and portable applications.
Burst Electronics DSR4X1 HD/SD SDI 4x1 Reclocking Video Switcher Features:
- Accepts HD/SD signals between 143Mbps and 1.5Gbps
- Cross standard switching - between HD and SD inputs
- Auto-reclocked output at standardized levels
- Analog reference input for clean switching between synchronized sources
- LED-Illuminated pushbutton switches for input selects
- Input level compensation for long-cable applications
- Compact design and easy to use.
- Model DSR4x1R Optional RS232 remote control using simple ASCII commands
Why not buy this Burst Electronics DSR4X1 HD/SD SDI 4x1 Reclocking Video Switcher today?