Blackmagic Design CINEMACAMERA 2.5K Digital Camera RecorderThe Blackmagic Cinema Camera features 2.5K sensor that can flawlessly capture high quality videos and supports Cinema DNG RAW, DNxHD and ProRes file formats. The housing features interchangeable EF lens on its front, built-in SSD, 13-stops of dynamic range, and a highly sensitive yet user-friendly touchscreen display that allows you a total control over its each and every feature with your single touch. After capturing an event, its DaVinci Resolver automatically corrects the color contrast of the image (or video) to produce quality film. You can also easily transfer videos and images to external devices through its high speed ports, which include Thunderbolt and BNC SDI.
You can play with images by blending multiple lenses in different permutations and combinations! The lens mount is in sync with EF and ZE mount lenses. The full electronic control on lens movements allows you to precisely focus on the object.
The high resolution sensors and dynamic range make it a perfect choice for television commercials, independent film and episodic television production. It is loaded with DaVinci Resolve software, which is compatible with both Mac and Windows OS. You can adjust the density of light and color for a particular object you want to focus in the image.
The dynamic 13 stops ability easily saves images into 12-bit DNG files. Whether you take images in outdoor or indoor, it will save every minute detail of shadows and highlights, and perfectly produces dramatic effect in the images. A built-in recorder and monitoring allows you to capture dynamic shots on various events such as weddings, music videos, sporting events, etc.
The standard audio jack connections, 3 Gb/s SDI output, built-in speedy Thunderbolt connection, a refrigerated sensor for low noise,
You can edit and enter search tags, shot number, time code, scene number, and more with a single touch of your finger on its capacitive LCD touchscreen. Its built-in SSD recorder can save 12-bit RAW images of 2.5K in uncompressed format, Avid DNxHD, Apple ProRes, compressed video and standard file formats that are supported by NLE software.
Blackmagic Design CINEMACAMERA 2.5K Digital Camera Recorder Features:
- Sensor Resolution 2592 x 2192
- Raw Resolution 12-bit RAW files recorded at 2432 x 1366
- Shooting Resolutions 2.5K RAW at 2432 x 1366, compressed at 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p
- Sensor Size 16.64 mm x 14.04 mm
- Sensor Size - Active 15.6 mm x 8.8 mm
- Dynamic Range 13 stops
- Focus Focus button turns on peaking
- Iris Control Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped
- Lens Mount EF and ZE mount compatible with electronic iris control
- Screen Dimensions 5" and 800 x 480 resolution
- Screen Type Integrated LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames and keywords
- Controls Onscreen touch menus and physical buttons for recording and transport control
- Microphone Integrated mono microphone
- Speaker Integrated mono speaker
- Mounting Options 3 x 1/4" thread mounting points on top of camera.
- 1 x 1/4" thread tripod mount with locator pin.
- Power Integrated Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery.
- 12V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- Battery Life Approximately 90 minutes
- Battery Charge Time Approximately 2 hours when not in use.
- Camera Dimensions 166.2mm by 113.51mm x 126.49mm excluding detachable sunshade and turret dust cap
- Camera Weight 1.7 kg / 3.75 lb
Why not buy this Blackmagic Design CINEMACAMERA 2.5K Digital Camera Recorder today?
Blackmagic Design CINEMACAMERA 2.5K Digital Camera Recorder Specifications:
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI 4:2:2 with choice of Film or Video Dynamic Range
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x 1/4" jacks for professional balanced analog audio, switchable between mic and line levels.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- SDI Audio Output: 4 channels in HD-SDI
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Rec Start/Stop, Iris Control and Focus Control
- Computer Interface: Thunderbolt port for capture of RAW video and audio.
- USB 2.0 mini B port for software updates and configuration.
- External Power: 12V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- Packege Includes
- DaVinci Resolve grading software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Media Express software for video capture from the camera's Thunderbolt port.
- Blackmagic UltraScope software for waveform monitoring from the camera's Thunderbolt port.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Blackmagic Design CINEMACAMERA 2.5K Digital Cinema Camera Recorder or Call 800-841-9238
Blackmagic Design CINEMACAMERA 2.5K Digital Cinema Camera Recorder
Recently Viewed Items