Blackmagic Design BDLKULSR3D Ultrastudio 3D w/Thunderbolt TechnologyUncompressed editing in HD, 2K and 3D on your laptop:
Introducing UltraStudio 3D, the world's most innovative video capture and playback device using Intel's new, lightning fast ThunderboltT technology! UltraStudio 3D is compact, portable and affordable, yet has high performance for SD, HD or 2K capture and playback that Hollywood film, broadcast television, and post production markets demand. UltraStudio 3D even supports two streams of full resolution video up to 1080p HD for new stereoscopic 3D workflows
Built on revolutionary Thunderbolt (MAC) technology, UltraStudio 3D has a blazingly fast 10 Gb/s connection that's up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0. That's enough bandwidth for 2K RGB capture and playback! Thunderbolt also brings low latency and highly accurate time synchronization, so UltraStudio 3D is perfect for demanding stereoscopic 3D workflows. Now you can get all the workstation class performance you love, conveniently on your notebook.
UltraStudio 3D includes high quality HDMI 1.4a and dual HD-SDI connections for full resolution frame packed 3D capture and playback. Work in side-by-side, line-by-line, and top and bottom formats, even with previous generation 3D devices. Blackmagic Design's free Media Express software allows advanced dual stream 3D workflows by capturing left and right eye to separate QuickTime or DPX files for a complete 3D solutionUltraStudio 3D. Simply Stunning Design:
Machined from a solid piece of aluminium, UltraStudio 3D is an attractive, rugged device that's packed with features previously only available with a workstation. It's perfect for those on the go as an extremely portable companion to your camera, notebook and favorite NLE package. Imagine keying graphics in real time in live video environments or connecting high performance storage, a full HD plasma and UltraStudio 3D to your MacBook Pro to handle just about all of your post and feature film workflows.
Now you can handle any job that comes through your door, from TVC to 2K feature films, because UltraStudio 3D supports uncompressed YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4 workflows up to full resolution 2K! Since all captured images are a pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss or damaging compression, you're working at the highest quality possible. Get the sharpest green screens, cleanest compositions, superior color correction and more! With mature drivers, award winning Media Express software, and sophisticated SDK included, UltraStudio 3D is an unparalleled solution.
Blackmagic Design BDLKULSR3D Ultrastudio 3D w/Thunderbolt Technology Features:
- SDI Video Input: 2 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- Analog Video Input: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Video Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD andSD.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI 1.4a type A connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI 1.4a type A connector
- Analog Audio Output: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Computer Interface: Thunderbolt
- Sync Input: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Device Control: Sony" compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
Why not buy this Blackmagic Design BDLKULSR3D Ultrastudio 3D w/Thunderbolt Technology today?