- Management software included.
- This IP-enabled module provides access for up to four KVMoIP users simultaneously to different computers.
- Control via on-screen display (OSD) menu, hotkeys, or mouse.
- Expand the system by using the ServSwitch CX Uno (KV0161A, KV0081A).
- Users can enable password security access with user profiles, respond to RS232 switching commands, and much more.
- It comes with free WIZARD.NET management software, simplifying the access, security, and management systems with larger numbers of computers or users.
- Also available in a single-user version.
Control up to 16 multiplatform computers from your KVM tray console, with expansion options to increase the number of servers available. Use convenient network-style CATx patch cables - thin flexible cables that are popular in racked applications, such as our Gigabase® CAT5e cables (EVNSL81). Add USB, PS/2, and Sun style server access modules (SAMs) for each server connection.
The switching module offers various port configurations and remote access options. This KVM module enables network users to control the switching module from a computer on the LAN or WAN using a VNC viewer or Web browser.