Black Box CC42U8000M6-230-R3 ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet with 8000-BTU AC - 42U
This Black Box CC42U8000M6-230-R3 ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet with 8000-BTU AC - 42U is your answer when you need to house servers but don't have a cooling infrastructure in place. In smaller installations, you can save thousands by using a ClimateCab cabinet instead of installing a complete data center with a custom cooling system and raised floors. The ClimateCab is ideal for indoor use when you need to keep your servers outside a climate-controlled data center. This 24U version of our full-sized ClimateCab is ideal when you have only a few servers to house.
ClimateCab is sealed against dripping water and dust, too. Sealed cable entries prevent air exchange. The 8000-BTU ClimateCab Air-Conditioning Unit (included) keeps your equipment comfortably cool. Just install your equipment, plug in the AC unit, and you have a complete, self-contained, self-supporting data center!
The ClimateCab 8000-BTU Air-Conditioning Unit helps to control the temperature inside your ClimateCab by removing the heat buildup created by hot network devices. This unit uses closed-loop cooling in which the clean air inside the cabinet is kept separate from the ambient air to protect delicate components from humidity, dust, and other contaminants.
The ClimateCab Air-Conditioning Unit mounts in the side of the cabinet in minutes and can easily be installed by one person. Mounting hardware, gaskets, and instructions are included.
Black Box CC42U8000M6-230-R3 ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet with 8000-BTU AC - 42U Features:
- Included AC unit mounts on the side of the ClimateCab cabinet. Installation takes about five minutes.
- The fully welded 12-gauge steel frame holds up to 1500 pounds (680 kg).
- Three-point locking handles on front and rear doors.
- Features standard 19" rails.
- Includes casters and levelers.
- Rack angles are adjustable front to rear.
- Fully gasketed openings, including a gland plate in the base, help to protect your devices from dust and other contaminants.
- PLEXI-GLAS® window in the front door
- Save by cooling only the cabinet, not the entire room!
- Includes a ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet with M6 Rails plus an 8000-BTU Air-Conditioning Unit.
- NEMA 12 rated for protection against falling dirt, circulating dust, lint, and debris, and dripping or splashing liquids in indoor environments
Why not buy this Black Box CC42U8000M6-230-R3 ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet with 8000-BTU AC - 42U today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).