Black Box BXAMGR-50 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 75-Device License
This Black Box BXAMGR-50 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 75-Device License that can manage small, medium, and large installations that have thousands of endpoints. It provides a centralized, easy-to-use command center for full monitoring and control of your entire system, across the enterprise. Without leaving your seat, you can control user access, monitor device status, and address potential problems before they happen. Ensure security with authentication and access control. Security interface dashboard for reporting and real-time alerts.
Advantages for Your Network
- Easy-to-use centralized admin and control with simple configuration for large-scale deployments.
- Enterprise management with enhanced authentication, access control, and accounting for secure communication.
- Support for virtual desktops and physical PCs/servers, plus integration with virtualization management tools.
- Advanced mode controls, including private, shared, pre-emption, and auto-login.
Black Box BXAMGR-50 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 75-Device License Features:
- Manage your entire Black Box Emerald KVM-over-IP Matrix Switching Solution
- Intuitive dashboard provides an instant snapshot and extended management of your KVM network
- Monitor and initiate KVM connections with auto discovery for Emerald and DKM Systems.
- Manage bandwidth allocation, upgrades, user access rights, automated security alerts and more.
- Provides unlimited device scalability for your enterprise KVM Matrix Switching System.
- Enables Target Pooling: Automatically assign users to next available system
- Enables Bonding: Switch a group of Emerald KVM Receivers to multiple transmitters and VMs
- Supports 75 connected endpoints (upgradable via optional licenses)
Why not buy this Black Box BXAMGR-50 Boxilla KVM & AV/IT Manager with 75-Device License today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).