The Avenview 60Hz W-HDM3D-S-100 is specifically designed to perform wireless transmission of superior quality video and audio up to 1080p/60Hz to a paired W-HDM3D-R-100 receiver in a typical operating room. Connect the transmitter with the help of an HDMI or HDMI-to-DVI cable to a video source and the receiver with the help of an HDMI or HDMI-to-DVI cable to a video monitor.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
This high technology HDMI extender set allows using up to six pairs of W-HDM3D-100-SET transmitter/receiver combinations operating at different frequencies within the 60 GHz band.
Expertly designed this device is unaffected by RFID, cell phones and wireless 802.11 b/g/n. This device does not allow the 60 GHz operating frequency to pass through the walls and therefore will work within a 10m radius. The built-in 128-bit AES encryption makes sure that no other device is able to speak with the W-HDM3D-100-SET.
The W-HDM3D-100 will be unable to successfully transmit video from your source to the desired display in case some medical device manufacturers prefer not to use the normal standardized timings for HD resolutions. In this case, you can use the CW-HDMDVI-100 scalar/converter to regulate the signal from the source to a standardized video signal with an understandable format for the W-HDM3D-100 system to understand.
CW-PS-HDMSP-100 DC Splitter-
When at time finding enough power outlets in the operating room becomes an issue, use the DC Splitter option in order to draw power from the monitor cable to be used for the W-HDM3D-R-100 receiver in order to minimize the amount of power outlets used by the W-HDM3D-100-SET. The DC splitter works only with Foreseeson monitors and is highly tested to have no effect on the performance of either the W-HDM3D-R-100 receiver or the monitor.
Avenview W-HDM3D-100-SET Wireless 60GHz HDMI Extender Set with 3D and Full HD Video Support Features:
- HDMI 1.4a compliant.
- Supports Full HDr & 3D.
- 32 Antenna Array Integrate Ceramic.
- Supports 60GReliabilityity.
- Range 10m (33ft) in room usage
- Transmitter and Receiver automatically synchronize.
- Both CEC and non-CEC enable devices are compatible.
- HD Video 1080p/60Hz.
- Multiple Transmitters and Receivers can be configured to form a network.
- Mounts easily to a variety of surfaces.
Why not buy this Avenview W-HDM3D-100-SET Wireless 60GHz HDMI Extender Set with 3D and Full HD Video Support today?
Avenview VGA-C5-SP4 1x4 VGA & Audio over CAT5 Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- HDMI Compliance : HDMI 1.4a
- HDCP Compliance : Yes
- Video Bandwidth : 4 Gb/s over-the-air data transfer rate
- Video Resolutions : 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p @ 60 Hz
- Transmission Range : Full HD: (1080p) approximately 32.8' (10.0 m)
- Audio Support : Surround Sound (up to 7.1 channel) or Stereo Digital Audio
- Input Connectors : 1 x HDMI female
- Output Connectors : 1 x HDMI (local out)
- Power Consumption : Normal 15 W / Standby 10 W / Off 1 W
- Power Supply : 90 to 240 VAC approximately, 50 to 60 Hz input
- 5 VDC, 2 A
- LED Indicators : 1 LED display, power indication
- Operating Temperature : 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C)
- Storage Temperature : -4 to 140˚F (-20 to 60˚C)
- Relative Humidity : 20 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 6.5 x 3.4 x 2.0" (165.1 x 86.4 x 50.8 mm)
- Weight : 0.50 lb ( 0.23 kg)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
|Wireless HDMI Extender to 500 Feet (Through Walls Solution)|
Price: $749.95Today's price: $399.95
(You Save: 47%)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview W-HDM3D-100-SET Wireless 60GHz HDMI Extender Set or Call 800-841-9238