Avenview SW-HDM3D-C6-4X4E HDMI 3D Matrix Switcher Single CAT6, 4 Receivers included
The Avenview brings to you the SW-HDM3D-C6-4X4E matrix switcher with IR Pass-Through capabilities. This HDMI 3D Matrix Switch works over a single CAT-5/6 cable to route four HD video and multi-channel digital audio sources to a distant location simultaneously. It is very flexible and easy solution to all your switching needs. It allows switching between four HDMI sources using controls like RS-232, Front Panel buttons, IR remote control, and also Ethernet via CPU for internet connections.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Avenview SW-HDM3D-C6-4X4E HDMI 3D Matrix Switcher Single CAT6, 4 Receivers included Features:
- Support HDMI Deep Color & full 3D
- HDCP compliant
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and learns the EDID of displays
- The matrix master can switch every output channels to any HDMI inputs by push-in button, IR remote control, or RS-232 control
- Allows controlling local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo by attached IR extender from remote receiver to matrix master
- Allows to control matrix master through IR remote control at remote receiver's site
- Extends video signal up to 35m (115 feet) over CAT6 at 1080p and likely longer with better HDMI source device, better gradeHDMI
- display, and better quality solid CAT6 cable
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
- Fast response time - 2~5 seconds for channel
Why not buy this Avenview SW-HDM3D-C6-4X4E HDMI 3D Matrix Switcher Single CAT6, 4 Receivers included today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).