Avenview SW-HDM3D-C5-4X4 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 3D over Cat5, 4 Receivers included
Get the most flexible and cost effective solution to route high definition video source and multi-channel digital audio up to 7.1 channel from any of the four HDMI source to a remote display simultaneously using this SW-HDM3D-C5-4x4 matrix switcher with 3D over CAT-5 from Avenview.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
This device delivers best quality audio/video transmission, and also allows the users to switch among four HDMI sources via push-in button or remote control. Each remote module of this device can be installed easily without any power supply with the single power design at the source site. Moreover, the in-built IR extension function helps the users to access the PS3, DVD player, or any other HDMI supportive device directly at the display site.
Avenview SW-HDM3D-C5-4X4 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 3D over Cat5, 4 Receivers included Features:
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Support HDMI Deep Color & full 3D
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- The matrix master can switch every output channels to any HDMI inputs by push-in button, IR remote
- Supports default HDMI EDID
- Allows controlling matrix master through IR remote control at remote receiver's site
- Allows controlling local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo by attached IR extender from remote receiver to matrix master
- Extends video signal up to 35m (115 feet) over CAT5e at 1080p and likely longer with better HDMI source device, better grade HDMI display, and better quality solid CAT6 cable
- Fast response time _ 2~5 seconds for channel
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
Why not buy this Avenview SW-HDM3D-C5-4X4 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 3D over Cat5, 4 Receivers included today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).