Aurora Multimedia AS-AMP1 Analog Audio Amplifier w/Volume EQ & RS-232 Control
Aurora Multimedia AS-AMP1 Analog Audio Amplifier w/Volume EQ & RS-232 Control is a small digital amplifier (Class D), with EQ control and MIC mixer function. It is in small enclosure but with powerful functions, including bridge connection, dual-mono, EQ control, microphone mixer, etc.
Aurora Multimedia AS-AMP1 Analog Audio Amplifier w/Volume EQ & RS-232 Control Features:
- 2x20Watt @ 4(Ohm) as the default amplifier output
- Bridge connection function. The user can switch the AS-AMP1 to be 1x40Watt @ 8(Ohm) by bridge connection
- Dual-mono function. The user can sum up the stereo audio to two times mono audio
- Microphone mixer function. The microphone will be mixed to the line audio output, and separately controllable
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, remote or RS232
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons or RS232
- Line audio output, with volume controllable
- Optional control solution, by IR remote or volume panel
- RS232 control with smart feedback
- Antistatic case design: providing good protection for long-term and stable performance
- Internal international power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz) For worldwide compatibility
- Fast switching speed
- LED indicator, for power and working status
Note: All Aurora Multimedia items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this Aurora Multimedia AS-AMP1 Analog Audio Amplifier w/Volume EQ & RS-232 Control today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).