Digital to Analog Audio Converter
The KanexPro Digital to Analog Audio adapter converts your digital S/PDIF or Optical (TOSLINK) audio input source to RCA output. Ideal for connecting to equipment such as an A/V receiver or a recording deck via the standard RCA connectors. Now you can link your legacy sound system with digital sources such as a Blu-ray player, DVD and CD players that don誸the have RCA-style analog outputs. The converter is compact in size and requires minimal setup.
Digital to Analog Audio Converter Features:
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Compact size
Digital to Analog Audio Converter Specifications:Interface:
- Input: RCA Stereo (R/L)
- Output: LPCM
- Audio Connector
- Input: 1 x Toslink, 1x RCA (Coaxial)
- Output: 2 x RCA(R/L)
- External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 1A
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
- Sampling rate: 48KHz
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: 2"x1.6"x1"(51x41x26mm)
- Weight (Net): 0.17lbs (78g)
- Warranty: 1 Year parts and labor
Why not buy this Digital to Analog Audio Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Digital to Analog Audio Converter or Call 800-841-9238