ATEN VM8604 4-Port DVI Output Board with Scaler is offers an easy way to route any of 4 audio/video sources to any of 4 displays, when used in combination with ATEN's Modular Matrix Switch.
The VM8604 supports Seamless Switch™ technology that provides video switching in realtime, a built in scaler that handles different video resolutions, and EDID Expert technology for smooth switching between displays, giving you the perfect viewing experience.
ATEN VM8604 4-Port DVI Output Board with Scaler Features:
- 4-port DVI Output Board that is compatible with the VM1600/VM3200 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- HDCP 1.4 Compatible
- Seamless Switch™- provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmission
- Built-in scaler on each output port to support the scaling function for different video resolutions
- EDID Expert - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
- Built-in EDID wizard - provides an easy way to customized EDID settings
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN VM8604 4-Port DVI Output Board with Scaler today?
ATEN VM8604 4-Port DVI Output Board with Scaler Specification:
|Interfaces||4 x DVI-D Female (White)|
|Max. Data Rate||6.75 Gpbs (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||225 MHz|
|Compliance||HDCP 1.4 Compatible|
|Max. Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200|
|Max. Distance||5 m|
|Output||4 x Captive Screw Connector, 5 Pole |
*Audio signal type: stereo, balanced / unbalanced.
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60˚C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.55 kg ( 1.21 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.20 x 23.80 x 2.33 cm |
(13.86 x 9.37 x 0.92 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|