ATEN VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board offers an easy way route 4 HDBaseT transmitters to 4 HDBaseT receivers, and in combination with the ATEN Modular Matrix Switches to provide the ability of routing up to 32 input and 32 output HDBaseT connections.
When the VM8514 HDBaseT Output Board is used in conjunction with the VE805R HDBaseT receiver it features Seamless Switch™ technology and video wall functionality. ATEN's Seamless Switch™ technology provides video switching in real-time with a built in scaler that handles different video resolutions across different displays and video wall features that allow you to configure up 32 profiles for custom layouts via the point-n-click web GUI.
ATEN VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board Features:
- 4-port HDBaseT Output Board that is compatible with the VM1600/VM3200 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel - allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners
- HDBaseT Connectivity - extends 4 HDBaseT connections up to 100 meters via single Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Connected to VE805R:
- Seamless Switch™ - features close-to-zero-second switching, continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
- Video Wall - features configurable video wall profiles for custom layouts via point-n-click web GUI
- Bi-directional IR channel - IR transmission is processed one direction at a time
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board today?
ATEN VM8514 4-Port HDBaseT Output Board Specification:
|Interfaces||4 x RJ-45 Female (Silver)|
|Max. Data Rate||10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps per lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance||HDBaseT, HDCP 1.4 compatible |
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Max. Resolution||Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0); |
4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
|Max. Distance||100 m (Cat 6a)|
|RS-232||4 x Captive Screw Connectors, 3 pole|
|IR||4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40˚C|
|Humidity||080% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.97 kg ( 2.14 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.20 x 23.80 x 2.33 cm |
(13.86 x 9.37 x 0.92 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|