ATEN VM7814 4-Port 4K HDMI Input Board that works with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch to offer an easy way to route 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays. In addition to the HDMI interface that carries digital A/V signals, the VM7814 is equipped with 4 stereo audio input ports that allow stereo audio embedding.
The ATEN VM input/output boards support hot-swappable installation that gives system integrators great flexibility and efficiency for maintenance. The ATEN VM input/output boards along with ATEN Modular Matrix Switches offer ideal solutions that perfectly meet your demands for video-critical applications.
ATEN VM7814 4-Port 4K HDMI Input Board Features:
- 4-port 4K HDMI Input Board that is compatible with the VM1600/VM3200 and can be mixed with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Superior video quality - HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920 x 1080); 4K2K@60 (4:2:0)
- Audio-enabled, stereo audio can be embedded
- EDID Expert - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color); HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- Cable Quality Tester - examines the HDMI cable quality
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN VM7814 4-Port 4K HDMI Input Board today?
ATEN VM7814 4-Port 4K HDMI Input Board Specification:
|Interfaces||4 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Distance||Up to 5m|
|Max. Data Rate||10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K) |
HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Max. Resolution||4096x2160/3840x2160@60Hz (4:2:0); |
|Input||4 x Captive Screw Connector, 5 Pole (Green)|
*Audio signal type: stereo, balanced/unbalanced.
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60˚C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.56 kg ( 1.23 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.20 x 23.80 x 2.33 cm |
(13.86 x 9.37 x 0.92 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|