ATEN VM3909H 9 x 9 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch
ATEN VM3909H 9 x 9 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch.
With the rapid development of HDBaseT technology, ATEN has released the new VM3909H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch. The switch extends uncompressed 4K / Full HD digital video, audio, IR and power via HDBaseT technology through a single Cat 6a cable up to 40/70 meters.
When the VM3909H is combined with VE805R receivers, it supports both ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology and Video Wall functionality. ATEN's exclusive Seamless Switch™ technology employs an FPGA graphics processor to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission across all sources. The Video Wall functionality allows you to create 8 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts through an easy-to-use web interface. The Power over HDBaseT (POH) feature provides an ingenious way to power the VE802R receivers through the Cat 5e cable without the need of using an additional power supply.
The VM3909H offers flexibility with reliable signal distribution controlled via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections. It's designed as a functional and integrated control system built for residential, commercial and conference center settings.
ATEN VM3909H 9 x 9 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch Features:
- Supports 9 HDMI inputs and mirrored 9 HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- The mirrored HDMI outputs can be used to verify the corresponding HDBaseT output or as an additional video display*
- HDBaseT Connectivity - connects HDMI displays over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission
- Power over HDBaseT (POH) - supplies power over a long distance from the switch to a receiver over a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable ** / ***
- Seamless Switch™ Technology - ATEN FPGA engine unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions**
- Video Wall - allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI**
- EDID Expert™ - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
- Multiple Control Methods - system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections
- Bi-directional IR channel ports support full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60 KHz
- Supports ATEN's LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for securing HDMI cables to the device
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (VM3909H: 2U Design)
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN VM3909H 9 x 9 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).