ATEN VE022R Mini VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receisver (1280 x 1024@150m) connects with a VE022T to extend signals up to 150m from the source using a Cat 5e cable. With hot-plugging support, you can quickly add or remove the VE022R receiver connected to the display device without having to power down any of the devices. The VE022 Mini Cat 5 A/V Extender is a compact, convenient and economical addition to your video/audio setup.
ATEN VE022R Mini VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receiver (1280 x 1024@150m) Features:
- Uses Cat 5e cable to extend audio and video transmission up to 150 m
- Superior video quality - screen resolutions include 1920 x 1200@60Hz(30 m), 1600 x 1200@60Hz(100 m) and 1280 x 1024@60Hz(150 m)
- Adjustable Gain Control lets you manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Supports dual outputs
- Audio enabled (mono)
- Convenient docking interface for mounting the VE022 on the display device.
- Eliminates the need for bulky VGA cables
- Easy installation
- Automatic and adjustable gain control - adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN VE022R Mini VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receiver (1280 x 1024@150m) today?
ATEN VE022R Mini VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receiver (1280 x 1024@150m) Spacification:
- Video Output
- Interfaces : 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Impedance : 75 Ω
- Max. Bandwidth : 300 MHz
- Max. Resolutions / Distance : Up to 1920 x 1200@30m ; 1600 x 1200@100m ; 1280 x 1024@150m
- Output : 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Power : 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption : DC5V:0.95W:4BTU
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 50˚C
- Storage Temperature : -20 - 60˚C
- Humidity : 0 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- Physical Properties
- Housing : Metal
- Weight : 0.05 kg ( 0.11 lb )
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 3.53 x 7.68 x 2.06 cm (1.39 x 3.02 x 0.81 in.)
- Note : For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.