With the US3342, you can quickly and effortlessly switch computers by using a convenient remote port selector pushbutton with LED that indicates which computer is being active. It provides the power that matched to USB-C Windows or Mac laptops with PD Profile specifications of 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V.
Featuring exclusive function by BEZEL X software, the US3342 allows two laptops to share files and data across two different platforms - Window and Mac, by dragging the mouse from one screen to another. The BEZEL X software makes it easier to control and transfer files in a fingertip.
ATEN US3342 2-Port USB-C Gen 2 Sharing Switch with Power Pass-through Features:
- Enables two USB-C computers to share 4 USB 3.2 Gen 2 peripheral devices with data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
- Supports USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (Additional USB-C Power Adapter is needed)*
- BEZEL X - Enable file transfer function and mice control cross two platforms, Windows and Mac
- Supports power profiles 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V power specification
- Switch device via Remote Port Selector by pressing a button
- LEDs Console Indicator - Allow users to know which computer is active
- Plug and play - No drivers or external power adapter needed
- Over-current protection
NOTE: Many Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, comply with the USA Governments TAA requirements. TAA requires that products originate from the United States or another approved country. These Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, do not ship from China. Call us at 833-965-3722 for latest list of Aten TAA Complaint Products.
Why not buy this ATEN US3342 2-Port USB-C Gen 2 Sharing Switch with Power Pass-through today?
ATEN US3342 2-Port USB-C Gen 2 Sharing Switch with Power Pass-through Specifications:
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Female (Black) x 2
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Female (Blue) ? 3
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Female (black) x 1
|USB Type-C Female x 1, supports USB PD3.0 at 5V, 9V, 15V and 20V output
|Remote port selector / software
|0-80% RH, Non-condensing
|0.26 kg ( 0.57 lb )
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|14.30 x 9.00 x 2.38 cm
(5.63 x 3.54 x 0.94 in.)
|For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.