ATEN US3310 2-Port USB-C Gen 1 Dock Switch with Power Pass-through combination of a multiport dock and allows one button switching between two sources - laptop and Android smart phone. Use only one set of display, keyboard, and mouse to seamlessly control two different systems and save desk space. With the remote port selector, you can put it on the most convenient place or hide it under the desk to do the quick switching.
Featured with the superior HDMI video resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 30Hz, the US3310 delivers high quality video with minimal latency when switching and your HDMI connection will keep active without destroying the layout when switching. In addition, the USB 3.2 Gen1 provides data transfer speed up to 5Gb/s allowing to share external storage devices for swapping data between two systems easily.
The 85W USB C power delivery 3.0 pass-through can keep charging your phone and laptop simultaneously and also provides the enough power for power-hungry devices, such as external hard drives or gaming devices. You can connect smartphone with US3310 to build a workstation in Samsung DeX mode or Huawei Desktop mode for multitasking, and switch to laptop once you have heavy loading task to do.
ATEN US3310 2-Port USB-C Gen 1 Dock Switch with Power Pass-through Features:
- Allows a USB-C laptop and an Android Smartphone to share one HDMI monitor and all connected USB peripherals
- Provides USB Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (additional USB-C Power Adapter needed)
- Supports 4K resolutions - up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Supports Samsung DeX mode or Huawei Desktop mode
- Video DynaSync - allows EDID and HDCP monitors and computers to function flawlessly, and provides fast switching such as continuous real-time switching
- Switch device via remote port selector by pressing a button
- Plug and play - no drivers or external power adapter needed
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Android & iPad Pro (2018)
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN US3310 2-Port USB-C Gen 1 Dock Switch with Power Pass-through today?
ATEN US3310 2-Port USB-C Gen 1 Dock Switch with Power Pass-through Specifications:
|Computer||USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Port 1 (Laptop)|
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Port 2 (Android : Samsung Dex or Huawei Desktop mode)
|Device||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Female|
|Video Output||1 x HDMI Female|
|Power||1 x USB-C DC-in Female*|
Port 1 : Supports USB-C PD laptop charging at 5V, 9V, 15V, 20V output*
Port 2 : Supports max. 5V, 2A output
*Supports maximum 100W USB-C PD power adapter input.
*For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certi??d USB-C PD Power Adapter over 65 Watt is recommended. The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 3A.
*The first 15W will supply the US3310, the next 10W will supply USB-C device connected to Port 2, and the balance power will supply USB-C device connected to Port 1.
|Input||Remote port selector|
|Video Resolution||Up to 3840 x 2160@30hz|
|System Requirements||Windows 10 and above, USB-C enabled computer with DP Alt Mode*|
* With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby-Lake) and above. More info about CPU generation, please ??d: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html
Mac OS X 10.12 and above, USB-C enabled computer
Android 8.0 and later, USB-C enabled Smartphone with DP Alt Mode**
**Only Samsung and Huawei support PC-like operation, others only support mirror mode. For a list of supporting mobile device, refer to US3310's user manual.
iOS 12.1 and above, iPad Pro 3rd generation (2018)***
*** For better HID experience, iPad OS 13 and above is recommended.
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.33 kg ( 0.73 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14.30 x 11.90 x 2.38 cm |
(5.63 x 4.69 x 0.94 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|