ATEN SN0108CO 8-Port Serial Console Server with Dual Power/LAN the SN01xxCO Series (SN0108CO / SN0116CO / SN0132CO / SN0148CO). With dual power / LAN in SN01xxCO models, they integrate cutting edge technologies to provide convenient installation, secure serial device access, easy management and comprehensive control for data centers.
The SN01xxCO Series features Cisco pin-outs and auto-sensing DTE/DCE function, providing a direct connection to Cisco network switches (and other compatible devices) without rollover cables for even more time-saving IT infrastructure deployment. In addition, the SN01xxCO models support online detection of connected serial devices (including terminal blocks) for device status monitoring. A notification email alert will be sent to the administrator when connected devices are offline.
With dual Ethernet ports and power supplies, the SN01xxCO supports power redundancy as well as failover, or dual IP addresses access, ensuring 24/7 availability of access to serial devices. The SN01xxCO Series also offers dual DC* options for more flexible implementation.
Available in 8-, 16-, 32- and 48-port models, the SN01xxCO serial console servers offer both in-band and out-of-band (OOB) remote serial console access to servers and network devices via a direct Telnet/SSH client and Java viewer. The OOB management enables IT administrators to manage network devices (e.g. router, switch, UPS) in server rooms using management networks that are separated from the main/production networks. Where access difficulty occurs in the production network, the administrators can still access them via the console server. The serial console servers offer out-of-band access methods such as direct console connection from a local computer, USB console connection from a laptop, PSTN connection via modem, or hybrid network connection via the dual LAN ports (one connected to the production network and the other connected to the management network).
Implemented with various security technologies such as TLS 1.2 data encryption, RSA 2048-bit certificates, configurable user permissions for port access and control, local/remote/third-party authentication and authorization, IP/MAC address filter, and FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography, the SN01xxCO serial console servers assure administrators the security for easy and high-level access. For instance, access rights and privileges can be applied to 8/16/32/48 serial ports individually. Data encryption is provided to ensure that information and control are always protected. Logging and alerting of system events help to quickly resolve issues and mitigate risks. While secured by the above examples, the consolidated password authentication simplifies management.
The SN01xxCO Series is used to connect serial devices to an Ethernet network to allow access and control of demanding applications that manage industrial control, data acquisition, environment monitoring, remote facility operations and equipment management. Multiple operational modes are available to administrators including Console Management, Console Management Direct, Real COM Port, TCP Server/Client, UDP Server/Client, and Virtual Modem. Furthermore, the SN01xxCO Series works in tandem with ATEN??? PDU** remote power management systems. Both can be utilized through ATEN??? CC2000 software to provide centralized serial device access and integrated power management.
With its, comprehensive features, the SN01xxCO Series helps to maximize IT productivity, increase scalability, as well as reduce installation and operational costs with easy and secure remote management of serial devices. The serial console servers save you time and money by allowing administrators to manage their data centers from practically anywhere ? minimizing travel and MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) costs, ensuring the highest availability for data center services.
ATEN SN0108CO 8-Port Serial Console Server with Dual Power/LAN Features:
- System Accessibility and Availability
- Secure in-band and out-of-band remote serial console access
- Browser access with an intuitive GUI
- Terminal-based access with a menu-driven UI
- Modem dial-in/dial-back/dial-out access
- Front USB ports for storage or USB-based PC cards
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) port for local console access via laptop
- Dual Ethernet ports allow fail control or dual IP address access
- Dual power supply
- Serial Console Management
- Auto-sensing DTE/DCE feature supports a direct connection to Cisco network switches (and other compatible devices) without rollover cables for more convenient IT infrastructure deployment
- Online/Offline detection of connected serial devices (including terminal blocks) - automatically send event notifications when the devices are offline for device status monitoring
- Convenient and simple serial device access via selectable Telnet/SSH and third-party clients such as PuTTY
- Easy port access via selectable ActiveX or Java serial viewer
- Comprehensive viewer functions - copy/paste, logging, data import, macros, broadcasting and message board
- Sun Solaris ready - Sun ???reak-safe?
- Alert Strings - whenever one of the pre-defined strings matches the message sent from the serial devices, you will be informed by serial console server via SNMP Trap alert and/or an email
- Command filter - administrators can restrict users to execute only pre-defined commands
- Multiple users can simultaneously access the same port - up to 16 connections per port
- Modes for simultaneous access - Exclusive/Occupy/Share
- Integrates with ATEN PDU* products for power management of each port
- Supports secure login from browsers with TLS 1.2 data encryption and RSA 2048-bit certificates
- Configurable user permissions for port access and control
- Local and remote authentication and login
- Third-party authentication via RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP/AD and Kerberos
- IP and MAC address filter for enhanced security protection
- High-Grade Security - supports FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards that use an embedded FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL cryptographic module (Certificate #1747, #2398, #2473)
- Supports security level configuration - High, Medium-high, Medium or Custom, to ensure a fine granularity of network access control
- System Management
- System configuration via web browser, Telnet/SSH client and local console
- System log and event login
- Event Destination - Event logs will be saved to Log server, Syslog server, and USB drive
- SNMP agent
- Event notification - supports notification of SMTP email, SNMP Trap, and SMS (with additional mobile devices)
- Backup / Restore system configuration and upgradeable firmware
- Multi-browser support - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox
- NTP for time server synchronization
- IPv4 / IPv6 support
- Integrates into CC2000 software for centralized data center management
- Integrates into CCVSR software for user session recording
- Serial Device Management
- Versatile serial operating modes - Console Management, Console Management Direct, Real COM Port, TCP Server/Client, UDP Server/Client, and Virtual Modem
- Real COM driver for Windows 2000 or higher and Windows Server 2003/2008
- Real TTY driver for Linux
- Fixed TTY driver for UNIX**
- Supports baud rates of 300, 600, 1200, 1800, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 28800, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400 bps
- Multi-language web-based GUI - available in English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN SN0108CO 8-Port Serial Console Server with Dual Power/LAN today?"
ATEN SN0108CO 8-Port Serial Console Server with Dual Power/LAN Specifications:
|Serial||8 x RJ-45 Female|
|LAN Ports||2 x RJ-45 Female|
|Power||2 x IEC 60320/C14|
|PON||1 x RJ-45 Female (Reserved)|
|Modem||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Local Console||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Laptop USB Console (LUC) Port||1 x Mini USB|
|USB Port||3 x USB Type A Female|
|Power||2 x Rocker Switch|
|Reset||1 x Recessed Pushbutton|
|Maximum Input Power Rating||100-240V~, 1A, 50/60Hz|
|10/100/1000 Mbps||2 (Red / Orange / Green)|
|Mode of Operation||Console Management,Console Management Direct Real Com Port, TCP Server/Client, UDP Server/Client, Virtual Modem|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40?C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 60?C|
|Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||4.45 kg ( 9.8 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 32.98 x 4.40 cm |
(17.21 x 12.98 x 1.73 in.)
|Note||SN0108COD with dual DC power (I/P Rating: 36-48 V DC; 1.6 A in 5-Pin Terminal Block, Power Consumption: DC48V/15.79W) available at customer?? request|
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|