ATEN PE8108A Power Distribution Unit
ATEN PE8108A Power Distribution Unit is an intelligent eco PDU that contains 8 AC outlets with 8 x NEMA 5-15R, 14 amp, sockets. It provides secure, centralized, intelligent power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center's health environment via sensors.
This eco PDU offers remote power control combined with real-time power measurement - allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs at the outlet level from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
ATEN PE8108A Power Distribution Unit Features:
- Power Distribution
- Space saving 1U rack mount design with rear mounting
- NEMA outlet model
- 3 x 7-segment front panel LED shows current / IP Address for PDU
- Remote users can monitor PDU status via web pages on their browsers
- Safe shutdown support
- Separate power for the unit's own power and its power outlets - the user interface is still accessible even when an overload condition trips the devices-circuit breaker
- Remote Access
- Remote power control via TCP/IP and a built in 10/100 Ethernet port
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, auto sense, Ping
- eco PDU Power Management software - eco Sensors
- Supports SNMP Manager V3
- Remote power outlet control (On, Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets
- Power-on sequencing - users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Easy setup and operation via a browser-based user interface
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- RTC support to keep the timer running during times of no power
- Supports up to eight user accounts and one administrator account
- Power status measurement at the output level
- LED indicators for current and IP address at the outlet level
- Real-time aggregate current, voltage, and kWH displayed in a browsed-based UI for monitoring at the outlet level
- Current and voltage threshold setting
- Naming support for outlets
- User outlet access assignment on an outlet-by-outlet basis
- Event logging and syslog support
- Upgradeable firmware
- Multilanguage support: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Two-level password security
- Strong security features include strong password protection and advanced encryption technologies - 128 bit SSL
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS
- eco Sensors Energy Management Software
- Automatic discovery of all PE devices within the same intranet
- Remote real-time power measurement and monitoring
- Remote real-time environment sensor monitoring
- Plotting/Monitoring of all PE devices
- Exceed threshold alert through SMTP and System log
- Power Analysis Report
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN PE8108A Power Distribution Unit today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).