ATEN KL1516AN 16-Port 19in. Dual Rail LCD Cat5 KVM Switch
ATEN KL1516AN 16-Port 19in. Dual Rail LCD Cat5 KVM Switch features independently retractable, dual slide 19in. LED-backlit LCD monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad. The KL1516A KVM switches are control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from the LCD console and an extra PS/2 or USB KVM console.
For increased reliability and efficiency, RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable are used to link to the computers. Utilizing KVM Adapter Cables for the final linkup, the KL1516A permits any combination of PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation.
These switches have been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently.
ATEN KL1516AN 16-Port 19in. Dual Rail LCD Cat5 KVM Switch Features:
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- KVM console with 17in.or 19in. LED-backlit LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high rack
- Dual Rail operation - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Console lock enables the sliding console to remain securely locked away when not in use
- A single console controls up to 16 computers - daisy chain up to 31 additional units to control up to 512 computers
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations. PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices can all coexist on the installation.
- RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable - extends the distance between computers and switch - up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @75Hz
- A dedicated console port for management from an external console - plus an extra PS/2 mouse port for external mouse use with the integrated LCD console
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes - OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy
- Quickly and conveniently switch to any computer with station and port selection switches- LED displays indicate the station and port location
- Video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Two level password security - only authorized users view and control the computers - up to four users plus an administrator with separate profiles for each
- Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
- Standard 105-key keyboard; Mac and Sun keyboard emulation
- Dedicated keys to invoke Hotkey Mode and the OSD from the keyboard for quick access to these functions
- Rack mountable in 19in. System Rack (1U) - standard rack mount kit included - optional Easy Rack Mount (single person installation) kit available (requires separate purchase)
- Keyboard Language support: English(US); English(UK); French, German, German(Swiss), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese.
- Super A-Grade TFT LCD Panel; Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux, Unix, Sun, FreeBSD
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to KL1516, see Compatible KVM Table
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KL1516AN 16-Port 19in. Dual Rail LCD Cat5 KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).