For increased reliability and efficiency, RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable are used to link to the computers. Utilizing KVM Adapter Cables for the final linkup, the KL1516A permits any combination of PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation. These switches have been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently.
ATEN KL1516AN 16-Port 19in. Dual Rail LCD Cat5 KVM Switch Features:
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- KVM console with 17in.or 19in. LED-backlit LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high rack
- Dual Rail operation - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Console lock enables the sliding console to remain securely locked away when not in use
- A single console controls up to 16 computers - daisy chain up to 31 additional units to control up to 512 computers
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations. PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices can all coexist on the installation.
- RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable - extends the distance between computers and switch - up to 40m (130') for resolutions of 1280 x 1024 @75Hz
- A dedicated console port for management from an external console - plus an extra PS/2 mouse port for external mouse use with the integrated LCD console
- No software required - convenient computer selection via port selection switches, Hotkeys and intuitive On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes - OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy
- Quickly and conveniently switch to any computer with station and port selection switches- LED displays indicate the station and port location
- Video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Two level password security - only authorized users view and control the computers - up to four users plus an administrator with separate profiles for each
- Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
- Standard 105-key keyboard; Mac and Sun keyboard emulation
- Dedicated keys to invoke Hotkey Mode and the OSD from the keyboard for quick access to these functions
- Rack mountable in 19in. System Rack (1U) - standard rack mount kit included - optional Easy Rack Mount (single person installation) kit available (requires separate purchase)
- Keyboard Language support: English(US); English(UK); French, German, German(Swiss), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese.
- Super A-Grade TFT LCD Panel; Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux, Unix, Sun, FreeBSD
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to KL1516, see Compatible KVM Table
NOTE: Many Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, comply with the USA Governments TAA requirements. TAA requires that products originate from the United States or another approved country. These Aten products, bought here at HDTV Supply, do not ship from China. Call us at 833-965-3722 if you want more info on Aten TAA Complaint Products.