ATEN KL1116VN 16-port 19in. LCD IP Cat5 KVM
ATEN KL1116VN 16-port 19in. LCD IP Cat5 KVM features an independently retractable, dual slide 19in. LED-backlit LCD monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad.
The KL1116VN switches allow local console and remote over IP access for operators to monitor and manage their entire data center locally at the switch, and over a network using a web-based browser. In addition, they offer out-of-band access with external modem support for BIOS-level troubleshooting when the network is down.
To help manage and control an entire data center, our KL1116VN KVM over IP switches support blade servers and chassis with powerful new features such as Power Association which allows KVM ports to be associated with ATEN PDU power outlets for power management of servers from the KVM switches鈥 user interface.
The KL1116VN KVM over IP switches now support the new Control Center Video Session Recorder (CCVSR) and CC2000 Centralized Management Software. The CC2000 puts administrators in complete control of remote data centers and branch offices no matter where they are in the world - allowing them to remotely monitor and control all devices on a network, including blade server chassis, individual blades and virtual machines. The CCVSR records all operations on servers accessed through KVM over IP switches. Every operation and change from the BIOS level to logging in, from running software applications to configuring the operating system is recorded and saved to a secure video file as evidence, without exception.
ATEN KL1116VN 16-port 19in. LCD IP Cat5 KVM Features:
- Exclusive Features
- High-Grade Security - supports FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards
- Advanced FPGA graphics processor with HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- 2x faster virtual media transmission speeds
- Exclusive LED illumination light designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in lowlight conditions
- Integrated KVM console with 19鈥 LED-backlit LCD monitor in a dual rail housing
- One bus for local and one bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Space-saving RJ-45 ports for Cat 5e/6 cable connections
- KVM adapter cables with automatic conversion allow flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB, Sun and serial) to control all computer types
- Extra Console Ports - manage computers from the built-in LCD screen or an external console setup (monitor, USB keyboard and mouse)
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Supports external USB mouse
- Dual rail housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in 1U of rack space
- Dual Rail Housing - allows the LCD monitor to slide independently of the keyboard and touchpad
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Console lock enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away when not in use
- LCD power button saves energy and prolongs the life of the display
- High Port Density - RJ-45 connectors provide up to 16 ports in 1U housing
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or dual IP operation
- Blade server support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- High Video Resolutions - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz with 24-bit color depth at the switch鈥檚 external local console and on remote displays; up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz at the switch鈥檚 built-in LCD screen
- Monitor and control up to 16 computers on a single level or control up to 256 computers in a cascade*
- Cascade-compatible KVM switches include the following: CS1308, CS1316, KH1508A and KH1516A.
- Up to 64 user accounts
- Up to 32 concurrent logins
- End Session Feature - administrators can terminate any remote session
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Remote power control for attached ATEN PDU devices
- Integration with ATEN CC2000 Management Software
- Integration with ATEN CCVSR Video Session Recording Software*
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Local Log Event
- Firmware upgradeable
- IPv6 capable
- Critical system event notification via SMTP email; SNMP trap and Syslog support
- Customizable events notification
- Out-of-Band Access - modem dial-in / dial-out / dial-back support
- Adapter ID Function - stores port information, allowing administrators to relocate servers to different ports without having to re-configure adapters or switches
- Supports recording computer operations accessed via remote sessions.
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Easy computer selection via pushbuttons, OSD (On-Screen Display), and Browser-based GUI
- Local console, browser, and AP GUIs offer a unified multi-language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without the need for Java to be pre-installed
- ATEN Exclusive Panel Array™ Mode - monitor all ports in a grid display of all desktops at both the local and remote screen
- Keyboard/Mouse Broadcast - keyboard and mouse signals can be duplicated across all servers at once
- Launch virtual remote desktop sessions to control multiple servers at the same time
- Full screen or scalable virtual remote desktop window
- Video syncing allows the local console monitor鈥檚 EDID information to be stored on the KVM Adapter Cables for display resolution optimization
- Advanced Security
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and Microsoft Active Directory
- Supports TLS 1.2 encryption and RSA 2048-bit certificates to secure browser logins
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of DES, 3DES, AES, RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
- Automated CSR creation utility and third-party CA certificate authentication
- IP/MAC Filter support for enhanced security protection
- Virtual Media
- Virtual media enables file application, OS patching, software installations and diagnostic testing
- Works with USB-enabled servers at the operating system and BIOS level
- Supports DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, hard drives and ISO images
- Supports Smart Card/CAC Reader
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speeds; color depth, threshold and noise settings reduce data transmission to lower bandwidth
- Full screen or scalable window for virtual remote desktop
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other
- Mouse DynaSync™ - automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- Exit Macro support
- On-screen keyboard with multi-language support
- BIOS-level access for troubleshooting
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KL1116VN 16-port 19in. LCD IP Cat5 KVM today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).